- Join the WMC Boys Soccer Club! The club is a parent-run volunteer organization that raises funds to cover the costs the school athletic budget does not, for items such as the kickoff dinner, uniforms, practice jerseys, tournaments, equipment and also supplements the cost of the end of season Banquet. Payment can be made via PayPal or check (made out to ‘WMC Boys Soccer’ and mailed to Traci Noto, 12 Alexandra Lane, Long Valley NJ 07853). Dues are $100 for returning players and $135 for Freshmen which covers the cost of the game day polo shirt. Please complete by 08/31/19.
- Complete your sandwich order! A sandwich, bag of chips and bottle of water/Gatorade are available, from Piggy’s Deli, for away games. The cost for the season is $68 for Freshman, $51 for Junior Varsity and $59.50 for Varsity. Please complete by 8/24/19 to allow time for order processing prior to our first game. The form is located at www.wmcsoccer.com (Under Sub Sandwich Program tab). Payment can be made via PayPal or check (made out to ‘WMC Boys Soccer’ and mailed to Traci Noto, 12 Alexandra Lane, Long Valley NJ 07853).
- Place your Spirit wear order! The Spirit wear store is now open and will close on 08/20/2019. The link to the Spirit wear store is posted on www.wmcsoccer.com (Under Spirit Wear tab).
- Subscribe to TeamSnap!
- Subscribe to NFHS Network! Watch the West Morris Wolfpack LIVE all season long! Visit www.NFHSNetwork.com and search for West Morris Central (Subscriptions start at $9.95 a month)
If you are a returning player and require a new polo shirt, email Traci Noto at firstname.lastname@example.org by 08/21/19. Only one order will be placed to make sure the polos are available for the kick-off dinner.
- 09/03/19 – The kickoff dinner will be held in the WMC school cafeteria on September 3rd at 6:00 p.m. (after practice) to get ready for the season and our first game on 09/04/19. Your team parent will communicate what to bring. The ever-popular captain’s shirts will be for sale.
- TBD – Fall Mum Sale. More information to follow.
- TBD – The second annual Co-ed WMC Soccer Bowling Night will be held at Oakwood Lanes between 6 – 8 pm. More information to follow.
- 10/5/19 – Applebee’s Fundraiser. More information to follow.
- 10/12/19 – Senior Night. More information to follow.
- 11/20/19 – The end of year banquet, honoring our senior players and acknowledging the accomplishments of all WMC Boys Soccer teams, will be at Flanders Valley Country Club. More information to follow.
- Up to date game schedules can be obtained via the HS Website www.wmchs.org. Click on the header titled Athletics, then select “Athletics Calendar”, under the calendar on the right side, select “View Schedules” and select the appropriate team. It is also suggested that you select “Notify Me” to sign up for automated game reminders and changes.
- After teams have been formed, there will be one parent volunteer for each team to assist with coordinating items that need to be collected or communicated to the teams. They will also coordinate volunteers for pasta parties and to return the sandwich coolers to Piggy’s. You will be notified of the team parent contacts via email. Freshman – TBD, JV – TBD, Varsity – TBD
- Upcoming fundraisers include our annual Applebee’s pancake breakfast, Wawa Hoagie Shorti Coupon Fundraiser, and a mum’s sale. The boys /parents are encouraged to volunteer.