Welcome to the 2018 season! At this point, only check payments for registration are accepted.
To pay by Check, please provide this to one of the parent’s club board members or your class parent representative for the appropriate amount listed below. Checks can be made out to “WMC Boys Soccer”.
Dues are $100 for returning sophomores, juniors and seniors; $130 for incoming freshman (which includes the cost of the team polo shirt, WORN ON GAME DAY).
Why join the parent’s club?
For those not familiar with the WMC BSC we are a non-profit organization formed to promote and support the WMC Boys Soccer Program through proceeds from membership dues, fundraisers and volunteering our time. We do this is in several ways:
· Purchasing items to improve and enhance the program
· Hosting a Kick-Off Dinner at the beginning of the season
· Hosting an end-of-season banquet to celebrate accomplishments and honor the seniors
· Purchasing gifts for the seniors and coaches
· Coordinating Pasta Parties for the teams
· Promoting senior night
· Conducting fundraisers to cover these expenses
You may assume that the school’s athletic budget covers all the costs of the soccer program. The truth is the school’s budget doesn’t provide everything. The club fills in the gaps. In the last the previous seasons, we purchased home and away uniforms varsity long sleeve jerseys, coolers for away game sandwiches, a speaker for the locker room, and practice jerseys.
For the 2018 season the club intends to purchase:
· Two practice shirts for each WMC player.
· Finish updating the uniforms / soccer bags.
· Equipment as requested by the coaches.
· Mount Olive Tournament Fees (3 teams)
· Outdoor Pre-Game Speaker
Monies collected through membership and fundraisers determine what support we can provide. Dues are $100 for returning sophomores, juniors and seniors; $130 for incoming freshman (which includes the cost of the team polo shirt, WORN ON GAME DAY). We need your support by joining the club and paying dues. You can also support the club by getting involved in any of the several activities and fundraisers the club sponsors. All the monies raised go to supporting the soccer program.
We sincerely hope you appreciate the benefits of joining and supporting the parent’s club. Our goal is for your son to have the best experience possible with the WMC soccer program!