Welcome to the 2020 West Morris Central High School Boys’ soccer program!
The WMC Boys Soccer Parent’s club is a non-profit organization formed to promote and support the WMC Boys Soccer Program through proceeds from membership dues, fundraisers and volunteering. The Club does this in several ways:
- Purchasing items to improve and enhance the program
- Two Practice Jerseys
- Hosting the kick-Off Dinner at the beginning of the season
- Coordinating pasta parties for the teams
- Sponsoring Senior Night
- Subsidizing the End-of-Season Banquet to celebrate accomplishments & honor the seniors
- Purchasing gifts for the seniors and coaches
- Fundraising and Team building activities
- Awarding Senior Scholarship
You may assume that the school’s athletic budget covers all the costs of the soccer program. The truth is, the school’s budget doesn’t provide everything. The Club fills in the gaps. In previous seasons, the Club has purchased:
- Uniforms (both home and away)
- Long Sleeve Jerseys for Varsity
- Duffle and draw string bags
- Coolers for away game sandwiches
- Locker room speaker
- West Essex Tournament fees
- Mount Olive Tournament fees
Monies collected through membership and fundraisers determine what support the Parents Club can provide to our players. The Parent’s Club needs your support by joining and paying dues. You can also support the Club by getting involved in any of the several activities and fundraisers the Club sponsors. All monies raised go to supporting the soccer program.
Please join. Dues are $100 for returning players and $135 for new players (which includes the cost of the team polo shirt) and can be paid via PayPal. Questions please email Traci Noto at email@example.com.
We sincerely hope you appreciate the benefits of joining and supporting the Parents’ Club as it supplements your son’s soccer experience.
The goal of the Parent’s Club is for your son to have the best experience possible with the WMC Soccer program! In addition to dues, there will be a spirit wear sale (optional), we will be collecting money for sub sandwiches for away games (again, optional) and for the banquet at the end of the year.
Please visit our website at http://www.wmcsoccer.com/ and check out the “Important Info and To-Do’s” tab for more information and tasks to be completed asap.