- Join the WMC Boys Soccer Club! The club is a parent-run volunteer organization that raises funds to cover the costs the school athletic budget does not for items such as the kickoff dinner, uniforms, practice jerseys, and equipment, and also supplements the cost of the year-end Banquet. Click on Register to join or mail a check made out to WMC Boys Soccer: Traci Noto, 12 Alexandra Lane, Long Valley NJ 07853. The dues are $100 for returning players and $125 for Freshmen which covers the cost of the game day polo shirt. Please complete by 09/01/17.
- Complete your sandwich order! A sandwich, bag of chips and bottle of water/Gatorade are available, from Piggy’s Deli, for away games. The cost for the season is $64. Please complete by 8/27/17 to allow time for order processing prior to our first game. The form is located in the “Announcements” section of this site. Payment can be made at the Register link or mailed to the same address noted above.
- Place your Spiritwear order! The Spiritwear store is open only until 08/24/2017. Links to the Spiritware stores are in the “Announcements” section of this site. This year, in an effort to provide additional options for the boys to shop for their “team pride” items or for you to shop for a gift, we are offering two separate Spiritware vendors. Reminder – make your order by 08/24/2017.
- Subscribe to the Remind Application to obtain updates from coaches including any last minute game location changes (players and parents).
- Freshman – text code @b2849F to 81010
- JV – text code @westmorris to 81010
- Varsity – text code @wmcbo to 81010
- 09/05/17 – The kickoff dinner will be held in the WMC school cafeteria on September 5th at 5:30 p.m. (after practice) to get ready for the season and our first game on 09/08/17. Your team parent will communicate what to bring. The ever-popular captain’s shirts will be for sale.
- 11/15/17 – The end of year banquet, honoring our senior players and acknowledging the accomplishments of all WMC Soccer teams, will be at Flanders Valley Country Club. More information to follow.
- Up to date game schedules can be obtained at www.wmchs.org.
- Click on the header titled Activities/Athletics/Arts
- Select “Activities Calendar”
- Under the calendar on the right side, select “View Schedules” and select the appropriate team.
- It is also suggested that you select “Notify Me” to sign up for automated game reminders and changes.
- The Team Parent contacts assist with coordinating items that need to be collected or communicated to the teams. They will also coordinate volunteers to retrieve and return the sandwich coolers to Piggy’s. You will be notified of the team parent contacts via email.
- Freshman – TBD
- JV – Renee Caruso
- Varsity – Kelly Shea
- The WMC Boys Soccer Website is located at www.wmcsoccer.com. This will house important forms and notifications throughout the season. We also have a Facebook page where you will find information about club and team activities as well as game photos! The FB page is called WMC BOYS SOCCER 2017.
Upcoming fundraisers include our annual Applebees pancake breakfast and a mums sale. The boys are expected to volunteer